(Updated June 28 2009.)
Hello. I am a kinky anarchist feminist. I have been kinky my whole life, feminist and anarchist for several years now. At first I found them to conflict with each other but now I have worked it all out, and there is peace and consistency once more.
A spokewrench is a tool which is used in bike mechanics. It is used to tweak the nipples (the bit which connects the spokes to the rim) in order to true the wheel. Since I am made truer by tweaking my nipples I thought it was appropriate.
I have always identified as a submissive. I have found it very difficult to find the right person to play with this. I am not a picky eater, but I am definitely a picky sub.
I got interested in tying ropes because I was being tied up, and it felt great. I love learning new technical skills and this didn’t look like it was too hard to get started in. I started this blog as a way to track my progress. Also I find myself more motivated to do things if there are a few other people paying attention. (I like to pretend there are people other than myself reading this. ;) ) Some things you can expect to find on this website are:
- Photos (and the occasional video) of me tying myself up for educational purposes. I like to think of this as a special kind of porn which contains no nudity, no faces, and only one person, yet is quite sexy.
- The art I make when I am thinking of something sexy and need to get it out
- My writing about sexuality, kink, feminism
- Pictures and words from elsewhere on the internet
- Things I have done, things I have learned
- Instructions for how to do stuff in the event that I have anything to teach
- Maybe one day pictures of other people I have tied up
Learning to top with ropes has lead me to the obvious conclusion of learning to top in other ways, and I am learning to dominate as well. Much to my surprise, I now identify as a switch. Six months ago I would have laughed at this idea! Now I am